Thursday, November 23, 2017

Acts Of Kindness

..::*::..

Hey fellow scrappers

Yes, I'm still out there. Even though I haven't had lots of time to design over the last few months, I sat down tonight to finish a new free digital scrapbooking kit called Acts of Kindness. I've been working forever on it and still did not turn out as a big one, but I hope you'll still like it and make good use of it :-)
























Just click on the preview image above or simply click here to download from Google Drive.

..::*::..

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute ... love the color palette! thanks for sharing your creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your kits. They are cheerful and bright. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and have downloaded everything. Thank you so much. I will be using these in one of the small sites I use - Oh Snap Let's Scrap. It's extremely small as many leave because there is no store. The other site I scrap at also has no store - Scrap Twist 4all. Just makes it more friendly. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete