Monday, September 15, 2014

LDS Blog Train September 2014 - Worlds Without End

..::*::..

Hop Aboard!

I'm very excited to be part of this month's LDS Blog Train. Absolutely love the colors and the theme. This is my very first blog train to participate in but I really hope I created something you can enjoy.

Make sure to visit all the other designers to pick up their wonderful contributions and please take the time to leave them a word of thanks.

If you're following the train, you should have arrived from Fairy Scrapmother. Your next stop will be Snip Snap Scrap Designs. In case you get lost on your way, here's a list of all participants.

--> Peach Haven Scrappers

--> Dora's Digitals
--> Brightly Street
--> B Cuz I Can
--> WinksArt Graphics
--> Granny Enchanted #1  and #2
--> Scrap Graphics
--> KatLen Kreations
--> Fairy Scrapmother
--> Faithway Designs (you are here)
--> Snip Snap Scrap Designs


Here's my portion of the train. 





















Just click on the image above or simply click here to download from Dropbox.

Have fun scrapping! I'll be back with a new inspirational quote on Tuesday.

Thanks for reading 








14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, Angela, I accidentally removed your comment's content (I'll never check comments with my smartphone!) But I wanted you to know that I really appreciated your words of thanks. Made my day :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much - this mini is lovely :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete